Welcome!
Dear Readers,
Receive a warm welcome to this blog that opens a space to all who wish to express their comments, experiences, experience and vision of the future of veterinary medicine as a profession.
Every day, the world revolves around many activities where veterinarians are involved, from the care of pets as companions in life to the production of food for a growing world. Personally I think the role and responsibility of veterinarians is becoming increasingly critical to the functioning of the world. As an anecdote, I commented recently on a visit to Colombia, just days the declaration of a pandemic of the famous and misnamed "Swine Flu" H1N1, I was next to a fellow veterinarian on the plane back to Venezuela and curiously we shared rows of seats with a group of doctors of a famous health institute which were astonished to see that the only masks carrying passengers was us, if, two veterinarians aware expressing conviction to avoid contaminated or contaminate others, this is a small example of what veterinarians can be a demanding world, without boundaries and without barriers ...... Again all are welcome!
0 comments:
Post a Comment