First of all, I want to thank all those who have taught me, helped, shared and loved.
Raphaell Special thanks to Katrina, which struck me with his books and was in "full" in the wonderful world of crystals.
to it, though, I honestly do not know her personally, I dedicate these pages. Special thanks also to Francis Bostrom, its teachings "beyond" what you see .. Alicia Planelles, with which I found very beautiful things with glass, Marisa, my wife, who holds all my eccentricities and filled my life with love ... And why not! My deepest appreciation to the mineral kingdom, for coming into my life.
A small crystal that I had for the first time, cornered in a drawer long time, until he called me, winked and said, "We walk"?
Thank you, thank all those things that enable and help for all this to expand. And thanks to you @ s that you read, why the end of these pages. Without you @ s no sense. THANKS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment